They were very helpful
Read the article about ‘Girls and Women in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics: STEMing the Tide and Broadening Participation in STEM Careers. Retrieved from: http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/2372732214549471
Write a reflection about gender disparity in STEM education. You may tie in any of the concepts you’ve learned in this unit about STEM, guided inquiry, and constructivist views in your reflection.
This assignment will be assessed using the Portfolio Activity rubric.
connect your response to practical realities. and, ensure to cite at leat two outside sources.
1. Constructivism as a Paradigm for Teaching and Learning. (2004). THIRTEEN – New York Public Media. http://www.thirteen.org/edonline/concept2class/constructivism/
2. Dasgupta, N., & Stout, J. G. (2014). Girls and women in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics: STEMing the tide and broadening participation in STEM careers. Policy Insights from the Behavioral and Brain Sciences, 1(1), 21–29. http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/2372732214549471
3. Erickson, L. (2012). Concept-based teaching and learning. International Baccalaureate. http://www.ibmidatlantic.org/Concept_Based_Teaching_Learning.pdf
4. Kirschner, P. A., Sweller, J., & Clark, R. E. (2010, June 8). Why minimal guidance during instruction does not work: An analysis of the failure of constructivist, discovery, problem-based, experiential, and inquiry-based teaching. Educational Psychologist, 41(2), 75–86. https://doi.org/10.1207/s15326985ep4102_1
5. Lantz, H. B. (2009). Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) education. What form? What function? https://dornsife.usc.edu/assets/sites/1/docs/jep/STEMEducationArticle.pdf
6. Learner profile for IB students. (n.d.). International Baccalaureate. http://www.ibo.org/benefits/learner-profile/
7. Morrison, J. S. (2006, August). TIES STEM education monograph series, attributes of STEM education. TIES 2006. http://daytonos.com/pdf/stem.pdf
Koopman, P. (1997, October). How to write an abstract. Carnegie Melon University. https://users.ece.cmu.edu/~koopman/essays/abstract.html
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more