They were very helpful
Read the case study indicated below, and answer the following questions:
James, M. L. (2010). Accounting for business combinations and the convergence of International Financial Reporting
Standards with U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles: A case study. Journal of the International
Academy for Case Studies, 16(1), 95-108. Retrieved from https://search-proquestcom.
1. What key financial ratios will be affected by the adoption of FAS 141R and FAS 160? What will be the likely effect?
2. Could any of the recent and forthcoming changes affect the company’s acquisition strategies and potentially its
3. What were FASB’s primary reasons for issuing FAS 141R and FAS 160?
4. What are qualifying SPEs? Do they exist under IFRS? What is the effect of FAS 166 eliminating the concept of
qualifying SPEs on the convergence of accounting standards?
5. If the company adopts IFRS, what changes should management be aware of?
6. What are the principle differences between IFRS and U.S. GAAP?
Your submission should be a minimum of three pages in length in APA style; however, a title page, a running head, and an
abstract are not required. Be sure to cite and reference all quoted or paraphrased material appropriately in APA style.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more