They were very helpful
Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) Development Your previous contributions addressing a variety of important topics outlined in all previous assignments for this course are deemed essential in supporting the business’ overall organizational structure and competitive advantage strategy. It is now time to consider developing your own HR department team to ensure they have the requisite skills and competencies necessary to perform at high levels over time. Effective and motivated HR business partners (HRBP) will be the key to translating HR and business strategy into action. The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Body of Competency and Knowledge (BoCK) can be an invaluable resource to help develop and certify HR professionals. You must now explain to the management team the components of this model and how it can be leveraged to achieve operational success for the HR department. A 1-hour meeting has been scheduled and the CEO will be in attendance. Create a 20-slide minimum PowerPoint presentation with your script/discussion/commentary in the Notes section of each slide in which you:
1. Include cover, presentation agenda, conclusion, and reference list slides, all of which may count toward total slide count.
2. Provide a slide with an overview on the importance of having a highly-developed staff of HR business partners. Be clear with your position. HINT: http://www.scottmadden.com/wp-content/uploads/userFiles/misc/8d0d88c7547b6e2b8f6f6fcba6a9d6b3.pdf
3. Provide 1-4 slides introducing the SHRM BoCK model and its components. Be sure to highlight each of the areas of the model. NOTE: It is highly recommended to insert an image the actual SHRM BoCK model into the presentation. Please include speaker notes within the presentation on each slide.
4. Include in the remaining slides the following required presentation information:
o Provide a minimum of three (3) to four (4) bullet points (more if needed) of information or discussion describing specifics on the SHRM-BoCK’s “Behavioral Competencies”
o Provide a minimum of three (3) to four (4) bullet points (more if needed) of information or discussion describing specifics on the SHRM-BoCK’s “HR Expertise; Domains 1 & 2”
o Provide a minimum of three (3) to four (4) bullet points (more if needed) of information or discussion describing specifics on the SHRM-BoCK’s “HR Expertise: Domains 3 & 4”
o Provide a minimum of three (3) to four (4) bullet points (more if needed) of information or discussion describing specifics on certifying your HRBP’s.
o Reminder – good PowerPoints have very few words on the slides themselves—almost all of the information you need to include should be in the Notes.
5. Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: You may only use the resources listed in the course guide and those that are specifically provided by the instructor.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Have headings for each section with all bulleted information aligned properly and using the same font and size. Images may be used but must be professional and relevant to the topic. BE AN UNUSED NOT PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED POWERPOINT WITH LESS THAN 15% AS IT GOES THRU A CHECKER. The source(s) of all images must be credited with both citation and reference.
· Include citations and references for all information received from other sources.
· All bullet point information in the Notes sections must be descriptive and have a minimum of 3-4 full sentences.
The specific course outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Defend the importance of having a highly-developed staff of HR business partners
· Convince stakeholders of the value in using the SHRM BoCK model to achieve HR operational success.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more