They were very helpful
The Grievance Process
THIS QUESTION IS FOR AN ORIGINAL, UNUSED TO PREVIOUSLY, SOLD OR PUBLISHED PRESENTATION, WITH LESS THAN 10% PLAGARISM AS IT GO THROUGH A CHECKER.
Imagine that you work for an organization that has entered into the grievance process with a number of employees who dispute the recent disciplinary action taken against them. As the labor relations manager, it is your role to prepare the necessary documents, schedule the meetings, and notify the appropriate staff and union officials about the upcoming process. Ultimately, this process will encompass the first four (4) steps of a typical grievance process.
1. Create a twelve to fifteen (12-15) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
2. Outline the four (4) steps of the grievance process.
3. Prepare a slide that designates the responsibilities of each party involved.
4. Determine the main employment laws that may govern this action.
5. Recommend one (1) outcome for the situation and predict the ethical implications for your decision.
6. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and three to four (3-4) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.
· Follow these directions for submitting the PowerPoint:
o Submit your PowerPoint using the submission link above.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Examine the relationship between management and unions.
· Recommend ethical approaches to discipline and separation practices.
· Apply discipline policies, the grievance procedure, and mediation / arbitration.
· Develop a plan that addresses administrative issues in labor forces.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in employee and labor relations.
· Write clearly and concisely about employee and labor relations using proper writing mechanics.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more