They were very helpful
To Organize or Not to Organize
THIS IS FOR AN ORIGINAL, UNUSED, NOT PREVIOUSLY SOLD PAPER WITH LESS THAN 15% PLAGARISM AS IT GOES THRU A CHECKER.
Select one (1) company headquartered in your home state of South Carolina please choose between ( BI-LO, Michelin North America, or Scana) that you would like to work for, that does not currently have unionized employees. Assume that you are an employee of this company and interested in starting a union. Use the Internet to research industry union.
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
1. Create a scenario of the specific working conditions that has prompted the attention of employees.
2. Outline the major benefits of organizing a union for this particular company.
3. Create a mission, purpose, and objective statement for a strategic plan to organize a union for this group.
4. Outline the components you would need to start a union and brainstorm ideas for each step of the process.
5. Determine a possible timeline for the execution of the union based on the plan you drafted with rationale.
6. Speculate two (2) of the management teams’ objections the union is likely to face. Develop two (2) arguments to counter the management position.
7. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Examine the relationship between management and unions.
· Create a strategic plan to organize a union for a specific labor force.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more