They were very helpful
Unit 7 PowerPoint Presentation
Course Textbook- Noe, R. A. (2017). Employee training and development (7th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Education.
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY
I ATTACHED PGs 229-230 AS LISTED IN THE ASSIGNMENT FOR ADDITIONAL GUIDANCE AND A ARTICLE FROM THE SCHOOL LIBRARY WHICH IS REQUIRED TO BE USED AS A REFERENCE IN SOME KIND OF WAY.
Management Action Plan
An action plan is a written strategy used to achieve outlined goals. For the purposes of this assignment, the action plan will be created using PowerPoint. An action plan includes the components listed below, and you may refer to pages 229-230 in the textbook for additional guidance.
1. State the goal, which should identify what training content will be used and how it will be used.
a. The goal for this action plan is to assist managers with identifying how performance appraisals are used to demonstrate the success of training efforts.
2. Include the strategies for reaching the goal including what the trainee must do, what resources will be needed, and the type of support from managers and peers that will be necessary.
3. Include the strategies for receiving the feedback, which will be used to demonstrate the success of the training efforts.
4. Define the expected assessment results and how the results can be used to improve training.
After the title slide, begin your action plan by stating the goal. Next, identify at least three strategies for reaching the goal. Briefly explain your chosen strategies with supporting data in the speaker notes section of the PowerPoint presentation. For the third part of the action plan, develop a 10-question survey that could be used to demonstrate the success of the plan. Conclude your action plan with a summary of the expected results and how the manager could use them to improve training.
This action plan should contain at least 12 slides. You must use at least two sources with one being the textbook and the other being academic in nature from any database within the CSU Online Library. Be sure to cite and reference sources using proper APA style.
Here are some general guidelines to follow when preparing your PowerPoint presentation.
· Design your presentation with the back of the room in mind. It is important that everyone can easily see and read the content.
· Select a professional-looking slide design appropriate for the presentation and audience.
· White text on a dark background is the easiest for the audience to see.
· Use a large font size.
· Use color and graphics when appropriate. Illustrations should relate to the content being discussed. Be creative.
· Follow the 6 x 6 rule (i.e., use no more than six lines per slide and no more than six words per line).
· Utilize the speaker notes function to add your talking points.
· Bullet points work best on the slides.
· Add slide transitions to enhance the audience’s experience.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more