They were very helpful
HR Application 4: Check the Market!
Visit any 2 websites that offer salary survey information and compare your position/salary with what is offered in those reports (you can either do this for your present position, one you have held in the past, or one you are very familiar with). Henderson (2006) notes several sources in your textbook: the U.S. Department of Labor, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Watson Wyatt Data Services/ECS, the Economic Research Institute (ERI), William M. Mercer Incorporated, and Organization Resources Counselors, Inc. (ORC) are all useful sites.
Submit a summary report that addresses the following (you do not need to report your actual salary information):
· Which sites did you visit? How useful and user-friendly were those sites?
· Where did the survey information come from? How was it collected?
· What is the title of the position you are examining?
· What is the title of the position on the sites that is most similar?
· What is the reported minimum and maximum level for the position?
· What is the reported midpoint for the position?
· In your experience, how does the actual salary compare?
· In your opinion, what data or information missing from the reports?
· What information in the reports surprised you?
Expect to take approximately 2-3 pages written in APA format (double-spaced, 12 point font) to complete this assignment. Your work will be graded on completeness, clarity, originality, interest, APA format, grammar, spelling and punctuation. (see HRA written assignment grading rubric for more information).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more